We don’t just talk safety; we work safely. We are committed to providing a safe workplace for our employees and yours.
Our commitment is made possible because:
- Our technicians have the highest integrity and take great pride in providing you with safe, quality service, each and every time.
- We invest in our employees and provide ongoing training on the science of machinery and plant operations. Training occurs on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- We feel good knowing our coworkers and friends will go home to their families when your project is complete.
We are proud to announce that we have attained the goal of zero Lost Time Accidents in more than 450 days. This success is a testament to our employees’ commitment to themselves, their coworkers and to you, the client, to providing all with a safe work environment.
The commitment to safety doesn’t stop here. We are committed to staying ahead of our competition by providing a safe work environment for everyone – EVERY DAY.
- Our hydroblasting technicians have all completed the OSHA 10-hour General Industry course
- We provide an on-site, confined space rescue team and equipment
- We have a full-time safety manager devoted to managing and enhancing the safety culture and awareness for all Premium Plant Services’ employees.
- We become part of your preventive maintenance team by communicating, partnering and working with your maintenance staff.
- Our supervisors take ownership in your maintenance team’s efforts, inspecting the work and helping meet shutdown timelines.
- Our employees understand that your downtime must be minimized, and so they do their part to work efficiently as part of your team.
- We are flexible, and we can react to your immediate needs for emergency and break-in work, getting you back up and running.
Click here to learn more about hydroblasting as a career.