Bring your historic structure back to life, and reclaim its original beauty. Our services are ideal for many general restoration projects including brick walls, wooden beams, travertine, marble, stone and many other surfaces.
We offer several different solutions, including:
Dry Ice Blasting
Dry ice blasting is nonabrasive, non-flammable and non-conducive. This environmentally friendly method for removing unwanted surface material uses dry ice pellets shot at high speed onto the working surface. Material freezes instantly on impact and falls from the surface.
- Ice vaporizes upon contact with surface, resulting in no secondary waste
- Less dusty working area due to vaporization
- Non-abrasive media prevents surface profiling
- Approved by the FDA, EPA and USDA for food settings
An alternative to dry ice, sand and other grit blasting media, spongeblasting is a clean, dry, low-dust method for cleaning heavily or lightly coated structures. The cratered surface of the sponge media captures debris on impact, reducing hazardous dust and debris.
- Easy staging, containment, ventilation and cleanup
- Recyclable media reduces cost of material, handling and cleanup
- Reduced fugitive dust compared to sand, and no silica exposure
- More than 20 types of sponge with differing abrasions to handle almost any type of surface cleaning